Wednesday, August 25, 2010

THINGS I'M DOING


Eric and I have been gone for over a week and I am loving all the down time to do things I love without feeling like" I should be doing something else".
Like reading mystery murder books by Emilie Richards

Knitting a sweater for someone near and dear to me.

Sewing long hours through the day when we not driving. Am finally making noticeable progress on this Christmas Quilt. Seeing this quilt hanging at Quilts in the Country in Bozeman gave me the encouragement to get busy and start sewing. What a wonderful shop and beautiful gardens.


Eric and I when we first met played a lot of Cribish and now after raising 3 children we are playing again.

I am teaching Saddie how the game is played. Wish I could add as fast as the dogs and as fast as the "ole dog" my husband. That man is just good with numbers. Good thing he has the job of balancing the bank statement.

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)