Saturday, July 10, 2010

CAMPING AGAIN

Eric and I decided to head up to the mountains for the July 4th week-end or at least for several days of the long week-end. I must say it was beautiful!!! I live in one of the most beautiful parts of the country.
Eric fly fishing . He is a really long way out there, good thing I had my telephoto lens with me.
West branch off the Laramie River
State flower: Columbine .
Getting ready to grill brats that turned out to be Italian sausage. It was not very good and we ended up eating a huge dish of strawberry short cake with lots of whip cream! Jealous Caitlin?
Soon you will be back and eating whip cream with us too! And real cake, good cake, pretty cakes! 17 days till landing in the USA.

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)