Sunday, June 1, 2008




Today my youngest moved out and into her own apartment. I can remember when they were young, high-school ,  how I could not wait till they were on their own. But today after she and her Dad left I went up to her room and to see it empty left a big empty space in me. It seems Eric and I have spent our life raising kids and now the youngest has flown the coup. Not that she left the room clean, oh no I will spend several hours cleaning and throwing things out!

I have been spending allot time out in the garden. These are just a few pictures. Planted some more beans and lettuce today. The lettuce I planted in big containers, my Mom would do this on her back porch, sooo here is to MOM.

I have been machine quilting a baptist fan on this summer quilt. I have a long way to go before I'm good. practice makes perfect ( I hope). have also been trying to find a source for making homemade soap. The lye and all the oil seems hard to locate, am sure I just do not know where to look.

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)