Thursday, September 23, 2010

FALL


Fall is all about cooler weather and the smell of drying leaves and wood burning in fireplaces.


Fall is about canning peaches, lots of peaches. 2 cases to be precise!


Oh but so worth the trouble come January to have wonderful Colorado peaches!


I know these are not fall colors to be sewing in September, but sewing is so relaxing and so FALL to me. I think these blocks will become another small class for me to teach.


I'm thinking to lay them out something like this with a fun border.
A border with a twist, will let you know when I am done.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Eileen. Sorry I have to respond this way, but your e-mail address is missing from your Blogger Profile and I was unable to e-mail you directly about One Flower Wednesday. It is not to late to join and I have added your name to the Garden Party list. Please be sure to read the OFW information page about the Sign In Sheet and that it is traditional hexagon flowers only. Feel free to use the logo on my sidebar. Welcome to One Flower Wednesday!

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)