Thursday, July 27, 2017

27 JULY 2017 CRAZY CLOUDS














-Foot still broken but getting around better with my new barely flexible shoes ;-}

-Hotter than Hades here on the Front Range. I feel like a damp moldy ole' rag by 1201pm
 Last night about 3am I felt a shift in the air, a hint of fall is coming . 

-Casted on a new knit, no I'm not done with  Bressay yet, but close and no I am not done with Eric's     socks either. I just needed something else (different) to knit, something using bigger needles!
So I casted on Shore Cardigan by carrie bostick hope. It's a lovely easy knit, just what I wanted and uses size 7 needles and worsted weight yarn! I even had the yarn in my stash, love it!

-Baby B and I love looking at all the different clouds in the sky.

-Spent a wonderful Sunday out at the lake fishing, paddle boarding, kayaking and eating grilled hot dogs...yum.

- As you can read not much going on here. Healing from a broken bone is a LONG process requiring a lot of patience! The hardest part is the head game of staying positive and smiling....


1 comment:

elizabeth said...

nice to meet you! thanks for the comment on my blog! We both broke bones in our foot in May! I am a newer quilter but hope to get better at it again, once I can use my foot... God heal you and protect you!

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)