Monday, February 20, 2017

MILES and MILES









 We have been walking around here, so much so, that I had to buy a new pair of shoes just for walking! Last week, we walked 18+ miles in 4 days! Where did we walk? Baby B and I walked-well all over, to Julie's [ MSK], Whole Foods for lunch and DQ for dessert, back to  Julie's and then just 'around' the hood. Mr. P joined us on the WF/DQ day, he loves DQ blizzards.
I have been knitting, everyday, and hours a day. Finished a pair of socks for my youngest, knitted an infant sweater and one of the socks for a special baby due in April, and picked up Eric's sock that I started months ago. Baby B also likes to help me with the piecing of a quilt I have slowly been putting together. This quilt though needs to be completed by the 20th of March, it has a date with a beautiful couple in Chicago.
The weather here on the Front Range continues to be unseasonably warm for February . I read  the 10 day weather report that maybe, just maybe, we will get some snow at the end of this week and beginning of next. Darn, I wish I could find my Farmers Almanac. I usually rely on this, it has rarely been wrong and if so not by much.
Happy Monday
It's been a cleaning house, grocery kind of day. 
Now though, it sewing time!

1 comment:

Alica said...

What a beautiful grand baby you have! :) It's been really spring-like here too. My early daffodils are pushing buds! Just talked to Aunt Alice this morning and she said how nice it's been there. My mom had a pacemaker put in this morning...all went well and she's already feeling better!

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)