Friday, August 19, 2016

LOVING HOME

















Home, I love being home! I stay home most days, mainly I just am so content to putter around the home, but also every time I venture out I think, " where did all this traffic come from"? Not to mention all the road construction!! Ugggg!
Life at home with Mr P. is so layed back. We have days with our pumpkin, she is so adorable, I love her to the end of the moon. I am reading like the library is going to close any second. I use to read a lot but haven't for years, but now it is a book every other day if not daily. 
Knitting and sewing but not nearly as much as I should. No pressure  though at the moment and if I fall back into feeling anxious, { old habits}, I just push it out,  take a deep breath and read another book.
I have been canning and drying tomatoes like no tomorrow. Watching my pitaful garden, oh well next year for the garden will be better, eternal hope gardens are!
Just breathing! 

2 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations on your retirement! I highly recommend it. :) That baby is just precious. Too sweet for words. Love seeing the two little furbabies too. They are adorable. Your bread looks scrumptious. Is it an easy recipe? I keep thinking I may get back to baking bread now that I'm eating gluten products again. Homemade bread was one of the major things I missed while GF. Love seeing your patchwork. Your blog always inspires me.

Alyssa Spring said...

Those biscuits look amazing! I also love being home....making my space more homey and secure for our family

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)