Wednesday, July 30, 2014

KNITTING and READING


Joining Ginny today on Yarn Along,
it has been a long time since I participated on Yarn Along, not that I haven’t been knitting or following Yarn Along like a disciple every Wednesday. No, I just haven’t been posting that much, kinda in a slump figuring out “why” I have a blog and write anything . And yes I have come to several conclusions but mainly I want  my blog to be a record for my children and grandchildren { if I ever have any...ah um} and on down the line.
More on this later but now to Yarn Along...
I am knitting on Groovy
using Mad Tosh lace, Silver Fox{main body} and Stove Pipe {final border}
It is going to be a long knit using lace weight yarn...yeah!
Reading, I just finished “Walking Across Egypt” the book Ginny recommended last week, and I love Mattie the main character in the story. What a cook!
Join me on Yarn Along, do tell what you are knitting and reading.

{ no yarn along today-ginny lost a dear friend-please send your prayers for the family}

No comments:

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)