Sunday, November 18, 2012

THE BACK PORCH




this little character is on my back porch several times a day and can drive my puppies crazy !
however i must admit that my puppies are not the smartest.
if mr. squirrel is really quiet he can be in that tree for an hour before the dogs will notice him.
i can just see my former dogs [ now all in doggie heaven ] shaking their heads saying: what is wrong with those two dogs, are their ears plugged, eyes blinded and what happen to their smeller ? that squirrel is right on top of them !
this is when i believe my former dogs must enter my puppies minds and scream
" you are a disgrace ! look up, listen and breath in the scent of that squirrel above you".
at this point all heck breaks out..........
for a good ten minutes.
then it is back to snoozing for the pups and the squirrel returns to the tree,
ahh the rhythm of my puppies life's

1 comment:

kerri.warmus said...

I love those photos! We like to watch our two squirrels who entertain us outside of our dining area window. I keep reading on blogs that chickens are fun to watch, so looking forward to adding chickens to our little farm this spring.

Labels

knitting (209) quilting (158) Family (103) ME (98) Garden (91) Home (82) Sewing (76) Things I love (73) Reading (56) Gratitude (47) simplicity (47) Home Making (42) Winter (42) flowers (35) Holiday (30) Photography (29) Christmas (28) Machine quilting (28) SNOW (28) cooking (28) crochet (26) Vacation (25) canning (20) Camping (15) China (13) Clothes line (11)